How can I get tested?

For those with a penis, a urine test is required. For people with a vagina, a swab test is required (and for some counties, a urine test is also available). The test can be taken at home with a chlamydia test kit from if you live in the Västra Götaland region, Västerbotten county, Norrbotten county or Gävleborg county. The test can also be done at a youth clinic, a sexual health clinic or a health center and it is free. It takes about a week to receive the test result.

Visit to order a home test or to read more (external link)